Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why Does My Popcorn Hard

Panna Cotta




I am crazy about the desserts they'd do one a day. The panna cotta is a sweet that you make in a few minutes to taste better but you should eat the next day or to spend at least 8 / 9 hours of preparation.
I've prepared yesterday afternoon to enjoy it tonight, maybe accompanied by an excellent dessert wine, I think Barolo Chinato I bought a few days ago and why not also with a little 'music in the background ...... RELAX !!!!!!!!! Of course, in the company of someone special what my boyfriend.
When I post the recipe.

Ingredients:

  • Isinglass
  • 400ml cream vanilla pod 180g icing sugar
  • Milk 100 ml
Procedure:

soaked in cold water for 10 minutes isinglass.
In a saucepan, pour the milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla pod in a vertical direction all the way to be mixed and let it simmer without ever leading ebollizzione.
Trascorsci 10 minutes squeeze the gelatine and add it to the other ingredients, stir until completely dissolved. Now pour the mixture into special molds and allow it to cool for being able to put in the refrigerator.

friends I wish you a good evening and good dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment