Monday, February 2, 2009

Forms Of Governmentdemocracy

Tagliatelle



Era da tanto che non facevo la pasta fatta in casa, soprattutto perchè quella gluten free è un bit 'hard yesterday I fare.Ma army board and pasta machine and pulled out some beautiful and delicious noodles.

to tell the truth I really do tonnarelli, I tried to do it with the rollers that I included in the pasta machine but were not, but I resigned myself ..... . !!!!.... I have to buy the guitar the instrument used to make both the tagiatelle tonnarelli (also known as spaghetti alla chitarra and in many other ways).
tonnarelli I would have married the best of noodles with cheese and pepper dish Roman.

I have not posted the photo of Tagliatelle with cheese and pepper because I could not see the hunger and
I forgot to take a picture ..... will be for the next one, maybe the real dish "cheese and Tonnarelli pepper.

version Gluten Free Ingredients:

  • 200 gr flour Shar Bread & Pasta
  • 50 gr rice flour 3 eggs Nutrifree

Mix ingredients together until a smooth dough, wrap in plastic wrap to keep it soft, because the gluten free pasta tends to dry out, then take some time for the piece of dough that you have to pull, I prefer to pull the car rather than a rolling pin.


Hello friends good evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment