Ho risolto per la cena e mentre I thought we were having dinner that I can propose them as an aperitif at one of the dinners that we usually do with friends.
Ingredients:
- an eggplant medium sized
- An Egg
- Breadcrumbs as needed *
- grated Parmesan grated Pecorino
- oil for frying bread
- *
- Basil
- Pine nuts
- black pepper to taste Salt to taste
- milk taste
Boil eggplant in salted water and peeled off in the meantime, soak the bread with a little 'after the eggplant latte.La cooking should be left in a colander to done away with excess water. Squeeze the bread eliminating milk, squeeze the eggplant to remove any water and cut into squares piccoli.Unire all ingredients mix well and if too soft add the bread crumbs until desired consistency and proceed as you do with meatballs and then fry them.
Bon Appetit!
* I used gluten-free bread crumbs and
0 comments:
Post a Comment