Sunday, January 25, 2009

Powered Subwoofer Sp-pwm606

Simil Sacher


I am alive and well, the influence of these days I took away the desire to stay in the kitchen but also to prepare a chocolate goodies.
Saturday I was already a bit 'better, but I thought the medicine had to add something more powerful CIOCCOLATOOOOOO!
But I did not prepare the usual chocolate cake and then I said why do not una Sacher, ma mentre preparavo gli ingredienti, sul mio bel piano da lavoro, mi si è accesa una lampadina, era da tanto che volevo utilizzare la farina di mandorle, cambio un pò la ricetta della Sacher.
Il risultato è stato ottimo infatti ne è rimasta solo un pezzetto per stasera e penso che sarà "la mela della discordia" fra me e Giuseppe!!!!!!!
Vi posto con tanto piacere la ricetta.



Ingredienti:

  • 250 gr di farina di mandorle
  • 45 gr di farina 00*
  • 250 gr di burro
  • 250 gr di zucchero
  • 4 uova
  • cacao q.b.
  • marmellata di albicocche

Coverage:

  • 500 g dark chocolate 100 g butter

Method: Mix the butter

, left at room temperature, and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time until dough is smooth and fluid. The following add flour and cocoa.
Place the mixture into a pastry bag from the center and spread half of mixture into a pan diameter of 24 cm and then distribute it over the apricot jam and repeat the operation again with the other half of the mixture remained inside the sac à poche.Per coverage in a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter Bake in preheated oven
for 40 minutes at 180 degrees (that is of course the toothpick method). For the coverage in a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter concomitantly.
After baking the cake to rest for half an hour before covering it with chocolate and then place it in the fridge for an hour.

sempe * as for my gluten free flour amoruccio peparo

0 comments:

Post a Comment