Sunday, February 15, 2009

Inflammatory Breast Cancer Early Signs

Tortellini al profumo di salvia

Think about what you can 'be more' good of homemade pasta stuffed and above!!
The fear of not being able to make tortellini I was always putting the company up early this morning but I said why no!!
Nella foto il tortellino piu' bello dopo averne fatto una decina di prova ;-D ero entusiasta come una bimba che riesce a far volare il suo acquilone.
Ho cercato la ricetta dei tortellini bolognesi ma il ripieno era da crudo e non mi piaceva l'idea quindi ho apportato qualche modifica, spero non me ne vogliano gli emilani.

Per il ripieno:
  • 100 gr carne di manzo
  • 150 gr carne di maiale
  • 100 gr prosciutto crudo*
  • 50 gr di mortadella *
  • 1 uovo
  • parmigiano reggiano grattugiato q.b.(io ne ho messo 3 cucchiai colmi)
  • pepe nero
  • noce moscata
The traditional process is simple fact you must put all ingredients in a food processor and chop before I will do that 'I have cooked beef and pork by first making a sauce and let simmer for 30 min, I guarantee it is delicious.

For the dough:

  • 200g flour * 2 eggs
Procededimento classic pasta and then pull the sheet over 'thin as possible, cut the dough into about 4cm many squares and lay a bit 'of filling in the center of each square.
Fold to form a triangle filling and roll up the two corners around the index finger by making a one little pressure with your thumb and the tortellini is ready ..... that sweaty with the first!! misono but not discouraged.



These are the first bruttissimiiiii !!!!!!!
For the sauce: 100 gr
  • grated Parmesan cheese 1 / 2 chopped garlic
  • sage (too bad I was not that fresh) extra virgin olive oil
black pepper Fry the garlic a little 'oil and then add the sage and black pepper.
Cook the tortellini in plenty of water salted and cooked, drain them and add them to the mixture, adding a little 'cooking water, and finally pass it for a few minutes amalgamating them with the Parmesan.






Bon Appetit and the next.

* as always I used gluten free flour and all that is granted by the memorandum Aic

0 comments:

Post a Comment