Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Para Que Sirve¿? Windons Cardspace

Polpette......con gli avanzi di carne!!!!



Hello, how are you? Today I post a recipe
I made some time ago when it was hot, because it is a recipe that comes from the cooked meat scraps that I had to prepare the broth.
The inspiration came to me reading a recipe for meatballs where it was also suggested to use different types of meat.


Ingredients:
  • 600 grams of meat (I used a Chicken Thigh and a piece of boiled beef for)
  • 100 grams of mortadella (gluten free)
  • 200 grams of bread (gf )
  • 1 boiled potato (also derived from the broth ^ - ^) 1 egg

  • grated cheese 1 bunch basil
  • crushed breadcrumbs (gf)
  • fresh milk to taste oil for frying salt and pepper
Ammolarre bread in a bit 'of milk for a few minutes and then wring it out.
In mixer blend the meat, I remind you all, with the sausage and pour everything into a large bowl.
With meat add the squeezed bread, mashed potatoes, cheese, basil, egg, salt and pepper.
Mix well and let stand in refrigerator for one hour.
Prepare the meatballs of desired size, dip in breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil and lay them on sheets of paper absorbs and serve. I've accompanied them
with a leaf of fresh basil and CNEL of mashed potatoes.

good appetite and good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment