IMPRENDITORI...DI SE STESSI
It 'been so long since this blog does not speak to me of' evolution of things in my life! But when I write is always the difficult times that most prefer to vent. The changes are good, enrich, help to grow but you do run into walls differences, barriers of ambiguities, misunderstandings insurmountable. I received a lot of "warnings" about, I knew that I open a business in a place like Nuoro would make me feel bad more than once for more than one reason but I tried anyway, and I'm proud for charity ... But that anger! The biggest problem for me, what makes me wake up all your nights are the relationships with people. I'm not saying you expect a hand, but a little consideration from those who saw you grow, who knows who you are, what sacrifices you made, but it seems that they, the people he'd bet .. they do not give weight to your work, you deliberately go against. And do not talk about serious gestures, but trifles result of low sensitivity (forse!) or banal indifference. And you can not say anything because for them there is nothing personal, just work, but the fact is that when you have a 'business are you and your work there can not be anything personal! Fields to pursue a project born out of passion and without claiming that this must be shared by all, but at least the hope that the effort is appreciated ... There
The glass is half full, satisfaction, friends, family, customers become friends, a colleague who is also a friend, companion, brother ... the days spent in here to come up with something to distinguish yourself from others, positive outcomes and negative ones that fit the same, the daydreams and disappointments that becomes an emergency fund that creates intelligence ... and then you never stop, always finds a reason to go forward, because you're the ' businesswoman yourself and if you do not believe in you, you can not expect that others do ... I mean it was a tough choice to leave the city, work as an employee, the fantastic friendships, but it is my future and so I seems to see me while I build brick by brick, I seem to be the protagonist of my life and not a spectator! I like it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment