Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Free First Time Auditions Vids

Tortelli di Zucca .....a modo mio!!!!










After tantisssssssimo time I could post a recipe, the time to write something I was not able to get it but sometimes I cooked, I can not stay away from the stove.
course, although I have not posted anything does not mean that I went to take a look in the various blog friends and I must say that I have seen wonderful recipes and I think too greedy. We come to these
recipe ravioli with a form different from the usual ...

Ingredients:

  • 200 grams of homemade pasta
  • 50 g pumpkin 50 g cheese
  • fresh nutmeg
For the filling combine the pumpkin, before we baked in the oven and cool made with ricotta cheese and nutmeg.
After having stretched the dough cut into rectangles of desired size, then put a bit in the middle 'of filling chiurede with another rectangle of dough and wrap tightly to the sides. To get the butterfly shape to make a pressure on the sides towards the inside of the rectangle.
I've served with butter and sage, I hope you enjoy and good appetite.

* as usual I prepared for my use gluten free products

0 comments:

Post a Comment