Hello dear friends, how are you? I had a period Nooo!! for a bit 'tired due to work and to my state of mind that was not the best and I assure you that are not good company when I'm so', even my passion for cooking helped me to distraction.
But to make my cake, I prepared a fresh, lively, colorful, and that put me in a good mood, I offer these fruity tarts!!
Ingredients For the pastry:
- 300 g flour *
- 1 / 2 tablespoon baking *
- 100 g of butter
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 egg 1 egg yolk
-
- a pinch of salt
Cream:
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 lemon
- 120 g of sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 50 g flour 00 *
For decoration I used lots of fresh fruit and colorful.
cream Preparation:
Boil the milk with the lemon zest. Meanwhile work
yolks with sugar, gradually add the flour . obtain a homogeneous mixture slowly pour the boiling milk, always mescolando.Nel pot where you previously put the boiled milk mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until you get a thick cream . Cool.
pastry:
S u embed a pastry baking powder with flour and add to rapidamenteil butter, until they have obtained a composed crumbled After that, add the egg, the yolk, sugar and a pinch of sale.Risulterà a smooth and homogeneous to keep in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap, for meezz'ora. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180 degrees, spent the half hour roll out the browse on small tart pans and sprinkle with cream previously prepared and leave in oven for 40 minutes. Then you give space to imagination for decorating.
* I used gluten free flour and all that I may be manual
I wish you all good and well I May Day weekend.
0 comments:
Post a Comment